Bear with us...we're a bakery, not Google, and we can't control the site traffic. We built this website as a means to help customers find an alternative way to reach us, but we also experience very heavy traffic, so certain times the site may stall. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. We do offer the items daily in the bakery and welcome you to visit!
Welcome to the official Los Angeles Cronut® Pastry Preorder system of Dominique Ansel Bakery, the birthplace of the Cronut® pastry! This allows you to reserve and pre-purchase your Cronut® pastry. For more information on how to get the Cronut® in alternative ways , please visit us at https://dominiqueansella.com/frequently-asked-questions/. Please note that these pre-orders are for IN-STORE PICK UP HERE IN LOS ANGELES ONLY.
We create one flavor of the Cronut® pastry per month. For November 2018, the flavor is French Toast Maple, filled with french toast ganache and maple ganache, with orange zest sugar on the outside.
**PLEASE NOTE, OUR HOLIDAY 2018 HOURS ARE:**
Thanksgiving Day (Thurs 11/22): 9am-3pm
Christmas Eve (Mon 12/24): 9am-5pm
Christmas Day (Tues 12/25): CLOSED
New Year's Eve (Mon 12/31): 9am-5pm
New Year's Day (Tues 1/1/19): CLOSED
HOW TO PRE-ORDER THE CRONUT® PASTRY ON THIS SITE:
- Every Monday at 11am Pacific sharp, we will open up the system for PREORDERS. The site will NOT be opened for orders before then.
- Orders are taken for the entire week two weeks out from the Monday date. For example, on Monday, November 12th, we open preorders for pick-ups the entire week of Monday, November 26th-Sunday, December 2nd.
- Guests can pre-order a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 Cronut® pastries per person per week. Please do not attempt to order from multiple dates below or above this maximum number as it could interfere with your order from showing up on our systems
- Please make a note of your pick up date and time as due to the volume of orders, we are unable to send reminders prior to pick up.
- Our items cannot be resold or advertised without permission, which will lead to an immediately cancellation of the order.
- Due to large amount of customer requests, we are unable to provide extra Cronut® pastry boxes for each order and charge an additional $1.00 (the direct price from our suppliers) for each extra custom Cronut® box. We will package each Cronut® in the appropriate size box for the full order.
- All orders are final, and there are no exchanges, refunds, or rescheduled dates. (Items not retrieved on the set pick up date will have to be disposed as the pastries are highly perishable.)
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Once you have secured a Cronut® pastry pre-order, please print out your receipt and bring it to the shop. The order is linked to the NAME/EMAIL on the order, so please make sure you supply the cashier with the right name.
- Dominique Ansel Bakery Los Angeles is located at 189 The Grove Drive, Building H-10, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
- Some customers let us know they do not receive a receipt directly from us due to filters. Please note in that case, we can refer to your Paypal receipt.
- You do not need to wait in line to pick up a pre-order and can go straight to the cashier. Please note that we may have heavy traffic at times, and so we appreciate your patience in waiting as we fetch your order.
We will announce the October flavor on the last week of September. Price per Cronut® pastry: $6.00 (pre-tax) Note: because of the high demand and small inventory, it is easy for a day to sell out between the time you load the page and by the time you press "Buy Now." Our apologies. Please try another date. If a purchase is not completed in 10 minutes, the items in the cart are released back to the inventory. This means that new inventory may be released from those held in shopping carts even after you see a "Sold Out" sign. Please do check back.